WHY MYANMAR ?
- Comfortable weather with annual rainfall at around 1,700 mm and the average temperature at 25 degree Celsius
- A laid-back lifestyle in which Buddhism plays a dominant role
- The presence of Buddhism in gilded stupas and Burmese greetings
- Plenty of traditional rituals such as the morning alms
- Bagan, the capital of the first Burmese dynasty, is still alive with 2,217 Buddhist temples, pagodas and monasteries
- An exceptional hot air balloon ride above the 40 km2 area of temple ruin
- The friendly locals readily agree on a bargain if you have a sweet tongue.
COUNTRY FACT SHEET
Click here to download our Myanmar country fact sheet. An essential source of travel information for our valued clients.